Sunday 18 September 2016

Fight Scene Filming Examples (Prop Wars)


Having posted earlier on studying fight/action sequences I thought I would look at examples of fight sequences before and after visual effects and the editing had been entirely finished. Although I currently have no intention of placing visual effects in my finished product I thought this video was an excellent example as to how these three filmed their short film as well as showing how editing can make the video seem so much better than during the process of filming it. Again it is obvious that the three actors practiced the choreography of their fight sequences and so I will definitely be having my actors practice beforehand. The use of all the different shots in this short film is also very useful for me to consider during filming or even editing for camera action and closeups.

No comments:

Post a Comment