Friday 23 September 2016

Fantasy Opening Titles


After having taken a look at the film opening to 'The Mortal Instruments', I decided that I really liked the idea of having the title appearing during a scene. I still really like the idea of the title being used as a cut between the action of the chase scene I am planning at the beginning of my film however if I added a scene beneath the title alike to what is used in the opening scene above, it would be more based on moving action such as racing through the trees or something. This is only an idea as I may still stick with the idea I currently have of the title being on a blank screen.


I chose to look at this film opening as it has a narration at the beginning of the opening which is similar to what I have planned for my short film 'Halfbreed'. However, I really want the audio to be very clear - alike to Anthony Hopkins' narration in this clip - as the audio wasn't as clear in my previous short film opening.

Combined with elements of the film opening above, I think elements of these clips will be very useful when editing my short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment